Welcome to Adjudicate Today
All States and Territories in Australia support security of payment legislation. It was developed to counter the tactic of some principals and contractors in delaying payments, or unduly reducing the value of payments, so they can use cash that is owed to their subcontractors and suppliers.
- The State and Territory Security of Payment Acts introduce new statutory rights for claimants, which are outlined in our General Summary "Security of Payment and Adjudication in Australia".
- The New South Wales, Queensland, Victorian, South Australian, Tasmanian and Australian Capital Territory Governments have appointed Adjudicate Today to train and appoint adjudicators and assist building industry participants using the security of payments legislation.
- We strive to deliver outstanding service quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
- We do not charge an adjudication application fee or an administration fee. We offer low fixed fees for small value disputes. Click here for detailed fee information.
- With support from industry participants, we are Australia's largest adjudicator nominating authority. Despite many competitors, over 60% of all matters nationally are referred to us. More than 1,400 applications were received in 2012.
- Our courteous and professional staff provide free, no obligation help on using the Acts in your individual circumstances.
- This website provides the necessary tools to understand and apply the process of adjudication to your business.
- If new to adjudication we suggest you start by reading the General Summary and Case Studies, otherwise please commence by selecting the State or Territory in which work was performed.