Welcome to Tasmania: Payment Schedule NOT Served menu.
It is essential that a claimant properly identify whether a payment schedule has been properly served by the respondent as the Act provides for different timeframes and notifications. This is fully described in the Tasmania: How to Start menu under Respondent Prepares Payment Schedule.
This menu is only applicable where the respondent has NOT served a valid payment schedule. If this is not the case, click on the Schedule Served menu.
- Respondent Does NOT Serve Payment Schedule
- Claimant Paid; or
- Claimant NOT Paid
- Claimant Chooses Adjudication
- Suspension of Work
- Why Not Litigation?
- Claimant Prepares s21(4) Notice
- Claimant Serves s21(4) Notice
- Respondent Prepares Payment Schedule
- Respondent Serves Payment Schedule; or
- Respondent Does NOT Serve Payment Schedule after receipt of s21(4) Notice
- Claimant Paid after receipt of s21(4) Notice; or
- Claimant NOT Paid, Prepares Adjudication Application
- Claimant Serves Adjudication Application
- Adjudication Response Not Permitted