In October 2004, Lorraine Djuricin was appointed General Manager of Adjudicate Today Pty Limited and is responsible for the management and operations of the company. During this period Adjudicate Today has grown to one of Australia’s most respected Authorised Nominating Authorities and the largest in the world. Lorraine has over 20 years’ experience in conflict resolution programs with Expert Today and Adjudicate Today. Lorraine is a qualified mediator and trainer.
Prior to becoming General Manager of Adjudicate Today, Lorraine was involved in a number of community consultation projects and conflict resolution training programs. She has been involved in the design and implementation of community consultation projects for a number of clients undertaking major infrastructure works including Sydney Water Corporation, Camden Council and the New South Wales Department of Corrective Services. Lorraine has also been involved in training programs for organisations such as the New South Wales Department of Education and Training, Far West Area Health Service, Lgov New South Wales and various public courses in mediation for Expert Today, the sister company of Adjudicate Today.
- Bachelor of Business (Business Management/Accounting) Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary Science) University of Sydney
- Diploma of Financial Services, Australian College of Commerce & Management, 2012
- Certificate III in Mercantile Agents Australian College of Commerce & Management
- Certificate of Commercial Mediation
- Golden Key International Honour Society