Upload Your Files to Adjudicate Today
Welcome to Adjudicate Today's file upload facility.
From this page, Adjudicate Today accepts electronic delivery of individual file sizes up to 2,000 MB via our secure, digital LOCKBOX. There is no limit to the number of individual files you can upload. Only you and Adjudicate Today authorised staff can access your Lockbox.
All uploaded files are acknowledged by an automated email within a couple of minutes. If you don't receive an email, please contact us urgently.
We suggest you use this facility as a safer alternative to email when the total of all files you wish to send exceed 5 MB. This is because email travels via many servers on its journey to the recipient and some servers (often university servers) will not pass on emails larger than 5MB. Also while delivery receipts are part of the email standard, many ISPs block these to negate spam, rendering them useless. Email can be delayed without either sender or receiver being made aware of the delay. This means an email submitted minutes before a deadline may not actually arrive until after the deadline has passed, rendering the email not submitted under the Act.
Adjudicate Today must receive identical hard copy of all electronic files within two business days of the electronic delivery. Please read our disclaimer (below) for details on rights and obligations for the delivery of electronic files.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our new Lockbox does not currently support the upload of folders unless you zip the files/folders prior to uploading. It is also good practice to zip your uploads to ensure no files/folders are missing as has happened previously. The zip process will preserve your folder and file structure. There are a number of free and commercial products for zipping files, including WinZip which may be downloaded by clicking here. A free open source file compressor is 7-Zip which may be downloaded by clicking here.
Existing Lockbox Owners
First time users
First time users must establish a user account and password. This process is completed totally online. There is no charge for creating a Lockbox. You will need to nominate a user name and password.
*These detailed usage instructions are PDF files so you will need Adobe Reader (free) or similar to read the files. Adobe Reader may be downloaded by clicking here
DISCLAIMER FOR USE OF ADJUDICATE TODAY FILE TRANSFER SERVICE (THE SERVICE)
- The service is provided by Adjudicate Today Pty Ltd on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind. Adjudicate Today will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of the service.
- Adjudicate Today disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness of the service for a particular purpose.
- Adjudicate Today reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Documents are uploaded to a virtual private server controlled by Adjudicate Today. This server is not shared with anyone. It is not “public” and is subject to strict security controlled by Adjudicate Today. The server is hosted in the Microsoft Azure datacentre in Sydney, where the entire environment is paid for, operated exclusively by and controlled by Adjudicate Today. The Lockbox software which is used to access the files was paid for and developed by Adjudicate Today for the exclusive use of Adjudicate Today and parties to adjudication to meet the specialised requirements of Security of Payment legislation. This software is not “shared” with others and is controlled by Adjudicate Today. The software is not a public platform or utility such as Hotmail or Dropbox.
- Adjudicate Today shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, including any failure to comply with the terms of the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (NSW) or the similar Acts in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and A.C.T. (the Payments legislation).
- Adjudicate Today does not warrant that the service which it provides will be available at all times and will not be held responsible for any service failure whatsoever. The customer (“you”) acknowledge and agree that Adjudicate Today will not be responsible for any failure of the service to store user data, for the deletion of user data stored on the service, or for the corruption of or loss of any data, information or content contained therein.
- You agree that you are responsible for safeguarding your service access controls including, but not limited to, encryption keys, credentials, username, passwords and the like. You agree not to disclose these or allow them to be disclosed to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Adjudicate Today of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You recognise and acknowledge that you are the only person who has the knowledge of your encryption keys. You alone have the sole responsibility to ensure that your encryption keys are kept in a safe and secure place. Adjudicate Today shall not be liable for any damages (including damages for not being able to restore data or the disclosure of confidential information) resulting from loss, corruption or compromise of these keys.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible to ensure that successful transfer and storage of all information into our data centre has occurred.
- Adjudicate Today’s liability to you in relation to any claims relating to the service is limited to one (1) dollar.
- You acknowledge and agree to provide to Adjudicate Today one (1) hard copy of any electronic files uploaded to Adjudicate Today within two (2) business days. If a hard copy is not provided and Adjudicate Today determines in its absolute discretion to print the files, we will take reasonable care to ensure accurate printing of electronic files. However, we make no warranty or representation, express or implied that the printing will be accurate or complete. Therefore Adjudicate Today shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage resulting from errors in the printing of the electronic files. Adjudicate Today shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the contents of the printing.
- The cost of the printing will be charged to you at commercial printing rates plus staff time at fifty-five ($55) dollars per hour (including GST) for all time necessary and incidental to the printing.