When there is a need for an increase in its panel membership, Adjudicate Today provides training opportunities to become an adjudicator under various state security of payment Acts . As our courses generally fill within a week of being released, candidates are advised to email us with an expression of interest together with a brief CV. Candidates on our "waiting list" will receive notification of course details prior to public release. Adjudicate Today does not have any courses scheduled at this time.
Adjudicator training courses are designed for:
- Accredited adjudicators who are desirous of applying to join one or more of the Adjudicate Today panel of adjudicators.
- Professionals working in the building and construction industry and others who are interested in being registered as adjudicators under the applicable payment legislation.
- Professionals working in the building and construction industry and others who wish to represent clients or their employer in making submissions to adjudicators.
In considering this training, please be aware:
- All applicants for appointment to the Adjudicate Today panels must complete the Adjudicate Today course. Current adjudicators who have not passed our course will not be considered for appointment.
- Not all course participants will pass.
- Passing the course does not guarantee appointment to the Adjudicate Today panel of adjudicators. Appointment to the panel is determined by the Board of Adjudicate Today which considers a number of factors, including the report of the mentoring adjudicators.
- The number of places in a course is limited to 20.
- There are no refunds for candidates who fail the course. There are no exceptions. In limited circumstances, a candidate who fails the final assessment may be granted a deferred examination at the complete discretion of the Board of Adjudicate Today.
Please register your interest by emailing Lorraine Djuricin at firstname.lastname@example.org.