|Rate*||$450 per hour (incl. GST)|
|ABN||34 813 601 643|
Deon, is a Senior Adjudicator, a highly experienced professional engineer, contracts/commercial manager and adjudicator with over 20 years' experience working in operational, management and executive positions with public and private companies on major road, bridge, rail, subdivisions, landfills, electrical, structures, oil & gas and mining infrastructure projects as well as contract mining. Deon has specialised in contract and commercial management throughout his career with particular expertise in contractual entitlement, quantum claims and delay and disruption claims in all forms of contract, such as construct only, design and construct and alliances.
Deon has worked in client, contractor and subcontractor roles and has been involved in all stages of the project delivery lifecycle, including leading many large multi-million dollar disputes and adjudications with subsequent supreme court actions.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Honours
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management, comprising studies in Dispute Resolution, Project Management, Law & Business and Economics (Distinction or High Distinction)
- Certificate in Adjudication (WA, NSW, Vic and NT)
- Graded Arbitrator (Grade 3)
- Lead Auditor in Quality Systems
- Practitioner Member of the Resolution Institute / IAMA
- Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- Chartered Professional Engineer, Civil & Structural (CPEng)
- National Engineers Register, Civil & Structural (NER)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)